Welcome to Cervino Disability Support Services (CDSS)
We are an NDIS service provider that provides supports in a way that are target orientated to achieve stated and agreed goals of the development of the participant.
The services we deliver in summary include:
- Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- Individualised Living Option (ILO)
- Short Term Accommodation (STA)
- Medium Term Accommodation (MTA)
- Development of Life Skills
- Community Access/Out-of-Home care
- School Holiday Activities
Who we support
We are an NDIS service provider offering supports that are directed to achieve the established goals of the participant’s support plan. Our participants and their support network are involved in determining what supports they want as well as the objectives and outcomes they seek. Our services are then assessed against this plan.
CDSS is highly organized and our Support workers are carefully selected so their work compliments the participant’s specific needs; this is why we can deliver great results.
NDIS Provider no: 4050080578